Chicago police TASER man threatening to jump from ledge
The Chicago Tribune
CHICAGO, Ill. — A man shouting obscenities at customers of a Northwest Side convenience store and threatening to jump from a ledge above a parking lot early Sunday was tasered by police to prevent the him from leaping.
The 54-year-old man refused to come off the ledge and was tasered in an attempt to prevent him from jumping from the ledge, Kubiak said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman