Chicago police TASER man threatening to jump from ledge
The Chicago Tribune
CHICAGO, Ill. — A man shouting obscenities at customers of a Northwest Side convenience store and threatening to jump from a ledge above a parking lot early Sunday was tasered by police to prevent the him from leaping.
The 54-year-old man refused to come off the ledge and was tasered in an attempt to prevent him from jumping from the ledge, Kubiak said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms