Fla. considers TASER rules for officers
By CORY SCHOUTEN firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2006 Sarasota Herald-Tribune Co.
Concerns over widespread police use of Tasers may lead to new statewide training requirements and parameters for when the weapons can be deployed.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Fla. considers TASER rules for officers
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house