Fla. considers TASER rules for officers
By CORY SCHOUTEN firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2006 Sarasota Herald-Tribune Co.
Concerns over widespread police use of Tasers may lead to new statewide training requirements and parameters for when the weapons can be deployed.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Fla. considers TASER rules for officers
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend