Feds test weapons that can temporarily blind people
By Mimi Hall and Eric Moreno
WASHINGTON, D.C. — The Homeland Security Department is aiming to arm federal agents with a weapon that emits a dazzling strobe capable of subduing criminals, terrorists and even unruly airline passengers.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman