Nev. man dies after TASER used during roadside brawl
By Lawrence Mower
Las Vegas Review-Journal
Copyright 2006 DR Partners d/b/a Las Vegas Review-Journal
All Rights Reserved
A 48-year-old man whom Las Vegas police officers stunned with Tasers Saturday night was pronounced dead Sunday afternoon
He is the fourth person to die after being shocked by Las Vegas police since officers started carrying Tasers in 2003.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house