Okla. police use TASER to arrest naked man
Ann Weaver, Staff Writer
The Daily Oklahoman
Copyright 2006 The Daily Oklahoman
MIDWEST CITY- Police used a taser to subdue a naked man seen streaking down SE 29, Police Chief Brandon Clabes said.
Mark Alan Oliver, 47, was taken into custody Monday night by two police officers while in the Village Oaks mobile home park in the 9400 block of SE 29.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Okla. police use TASER to arrest naked man
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help