Canadian officer TASERed with own weapon
The CBC News
Two RCMP officers in Dauphin, Man., had one of their weapons used against them on the weekend when a suspect managed to grab hold of a Taser.
The Mounties were investigating a report of a break-in in the western Manitoba city early Saturday morning when they found three young people in the basement of a house.
One of the teens was recognized by the officers, who believed he was breaking conditions of a court order.
To read the rest of the story, click here.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests