Canadian officer TASERed with own weapon
The CBC News
Two RCMP officers in Dauphin, Man., had one of their weapons used against them on the weekend when a suspect managed to grab hold of a Taser.
The Mounties were investigating a report of a break-in in the western Manitoba city early Saturday morning when they found three young people in the basement of a house.
One of the teens was recognized by the officers, who believed he was breaking conditions of a court order.
To read the rest of the story, click here.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds