Move over, Tupperware; here comes the TASER party
By Rick Badie
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. — He bought his wife a Taser after Meredith Emerson was snatched out of the woods and killed.
Firearms, Tim McCoy told me Saturday, are not allowed in national forests. Tasers are.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman