TASER XREP, Mossberg Less-Lethal Shotgun (LLS) now available
TASER International has announced that their TASER eXtended Range Electronic Projectile (XREP) shotgun rounds are available now. At the same time, the TASER X12 Less-Lethal Shotgun (LLS) from Mossberg is also available. This collaboration has provided law enforcement with one of the most technologically advanced less lethal options in the industry.
The XREP is a wireless version of the already proven TASER product line. Is fired from a pump action shotgun, which extends the range of this electronic control device (ECD) to 100 feet. The Mossberg TASER X12 Less-Lethal Shotgun (LLS) by O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc, is a dedicated less lethal platform with an integrated safety device that prevents inadvertent firing of lethal shotgun rounds. This shotgun uses a barrel specifically designed for optimizing the TASER XREP round. Its high visibility stocks identified the distinct mission of the platform.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman