Video: Wash. man TASERed 4 times, keeps fighting police
A family stuck in traffic caught the crazy ordeal on tape
By PoliceOne Staff
MARYSVILLE, Wash. — Bystanders on a Washington interstate filmed a man fighting off police despite being TASERed four times.
Police believe the man, who appears to be taunting the officers as he flees, was on drugs at the time, according to WPTV.
The officers called for backup after the man got up and kept running each time he fell, and eventually got him into custody.
The identity of the man and the charges, if any, have not been released.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help