Video: Cops TASER subject on LSD at Walmart
Jacob Strickland has been charged with 3 counts of assault, 1 count of damage to property, and 1 count of resist, delay and obstruct
By PoliceOne Staff
AYDEN, N.C. — Officers were forced to deploy a TASER in order to subdue a 22-year-old man who had taken LSD and created a disturbance at a Walmart store.
Jacob Strickland, 22, was belligerent and refused to calm down according to reports.
Ayden Police Chief Barry Stanley said that one of the three officers “suffered some bruising” but all of the officers involved are back out on patrol following the incident. Strickland has been charged with 3 counts of assault, 1 count of damage to property, and 1 count of resist, delay and obstruct.
- Bizarre Beat
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend