Video: Cops TASER subject on LSD at Walmart
Jacob Strickland has been charged with 3 counts of assault, 1 count of damage to property, and 1 count of resist, delay and obstruct
By PoliceOne Staff
AYDEN, N.C. — Officers were forced to deploy a TASER in order to subdue a 22-year-old man who had taken LSD and created a disturbance at a Walmart store.
Jacob Strickland, 22, was belligerent and refused to calm down according to reports.
Ayden Police Chief Barry Stanley said that one of the three officers “suffered some bruising” but all of the officers involved are back out on patrol following the incident. Strickland has been charged with 3 counts of assault, 1 count of damage to property, and 1 count of resist, delay and obstruct.
- Bizarre Beat
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter
- Officer makes history as NYPD's first female counter-sniper