In this PoliceOneTV video, Betsy Bratner-Smith speaks with Kathy Hanrahan, CEO of TASER Foundation for Fallen Officers. The TASER Foundation was established in 2004 as a way to give back to the law enforcement community. Their mission is to provide immediate financial support to the families of an officer killed in the line of duty across the U.S. and Canada.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend