In this PoliceOneTV video, Betsy Bratner-Smith speaks with Kathy Hanrahan, CEO of TASER Foundation for Fallen Officers. The TASER Foundation was established in 2004 as a way to give back to the law enforcement community. Their mission is to provide immediate financial support to the families of an officer killed in the line of duty across the U.S. and Canada.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Wash. sheriff told to disarm before entering arena for charity event
- More than 200 police chiefs criticize Trump’s 'law and order' executive actions
- Video: Nashville cop fatally shoots armed man, NAACP wants probe
- Video: NY trooper arrests suspect after being dragged by vehicle
- Booby trap impales officer investigating marijuana grow operation