FULL LIST OF Life saving Topics
Dash-cam Shows Cops Using Philips Defib Machine–
An 80-year-old West Linn man has Clackamas County Sheriff's deputies to thank for saving his life after he crashed his car while having a possible heart attack. Clackamas County dashcam video shows Deputy John Wildhaber doing chest compressions while Deputy Josh Eagle got the defibrillator going.
Dash-cam Shows Officers Saving Life with Philips AED–
Video captures the moment an officer saved a life with a Philips AED.
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court