FULL LIST OF Litigation Topics
Success story: Cops 2, Plaintiffs 0 in excessive force lawsuits–
“These were the first major cases I’ve been involved in where I applied material from Force Science since attorneys began calling on me for expert witness work 13 years ago,” Sgt. Thomas Ovens told Force Science News.
This use-of-force model can beat attorneys and win juries–
Too little force may result in the injury or death of an officer, and too much force may take you off the street and even behind bars
3 ways to bring use-of-force training to small police departments–
How do small- and medium-sized departments — which are already stretched thin — keep training up on such a dynamic concept as legal use of force?
PoliceOne top 5
- Mistrial declared in fatal SC OIS
- Video: Iowa officer shoots suspect in struggle during traffic stop
- FBI agent arrested after firing gun at Mich. police
- 1 Ga. officer killed, 1 critical; shooter at large
- Video: Tenn. police lieutenant fatally shoots man charging at him
18 military service members participating in the 2016 Rio Olympics
These athletes protect and represent our country and deserve all the recognition they can get during the 2016 Olympic Games