FULL LIST OF Martial arts Topics
Learn how to defend against punching attacks with these effective drills demonstrated by martial arts instructor Diana Rathborne.
Dan Marcou: Kei Satsu Jitsu–
Dave Smith sits down with Lt. Dan Marcou to discuss the martial arts philosophy that Dan invented called Kei Satsu Jitsu. Police Officers are modern day knights who must now how to communicate, use their weapons, punch, kick, etc. and they must understand how to master all of these tasks.
PoliceOne top 5
- Lawmaker says anti-cop Capitol painting is coming down
- Federal prosecutors won't charge SC deputy in viral video incident
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Can Baltimore's police reform deal survive Trump's DOJ?
- New Orleans considers gun-spotting cameras
6 tracker-approved skills you need for wilderness survival
From hunting fugitives for your department to pure wilderness adventure entertainment, survivalism is a useful skillset.