FULL LIST OF Martial arts RESULTS
Quick and Easy Take-Downs for the Resisting Suspect–
John Landry, veteran police officer and martial arts instructor, shows you how to get the bad guy on the ground fast! This video will teach how to take any suspect to the ground using very simple gross motor movement techniques. These take-downs are high percentage (90% of the time they will work on 90% of the suspects) and are easily remembered while under stress in real street situations. You will learn option regardless of suspect positioning or resistance. These are not your usual police academy take-downs!
Learn how to defend against punching attacks with these effective drills demonstrated by martial arts instructor Diana Rathborne.
Dan Marcou: Kei Satsu Jitsu–
Dave Smith sits down with Lt. Dan Marcou to discuss the martial arts philosophy that Dan invented called Kei Satsu Jitsu. Police Officers are modern day knights who must now how to communicate, use their weapons, punch, kick, etc. and they must understand how to master all of these tasks.
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman