Report Writing - Brady vs. Maryland
Report Writing consists of many areas that are important and combine to ensure a successful prosecution. This includes writing a factually accurate report and the understanding of “Brady” issues when writing a report.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Lawmaker says anti-cop Capitol painting is coming down
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Federal prosecutors won't charge SC deputy in viral video incident
- Can Baltimore's police reform deal survive Trump's DOJ?
- Fla. airport shooting highlights nexus between mentally ill, cops