Wash. shooting spree suspect makes court appearance
Deputy among 6 dead in Wash. shooting spree
By Moises Mendoza
The Seattle Post-Intelligencer
MOUNT VERNON, Wash. — The suspect in a Skagit County shooting spree that stunned rural communities and claimed the life of a sheriff's deputy sat silently in a courtroom here Wednesday afternoon as a judge set bail at $5 million.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Police: Some Chicago gangs turning to rifles for added firepower
- Video: Alaska police fatally shoot armed man holding hostages
- Video: Ind. trooper informs drivers about 'pretty incredible' turn signal
- Retired CHP sergeant dies while protecting friend from robber
- Multiple rounds fired at Dallas patrol station