Wash. shooting spree suspect makes court appearance
Deputy among 6 dead in Wash. shooting spree
By Moises Mendoza
The Seattle Post-Intelligencer
MOUNT VERNON, Wash. — The suspect in a Skagit County shooting spree that stunned rural communities and claimed the life of a sheriff's deputy sat silently in a courtroom here Wednesday afternoon as a judge set bail at $5 million.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Milwaukee Sheriff Clarke takes job with Homeland Security
- Video: Deputy shoots armed man who charged at him during traffic stop
- Judge haunted by release of man in deadly Ohio shootings
- Off-duty cop helps detain man who tried to break cockpit door mid-flight
- Grand jury doesn't indict Ohio officer for fatally shooting teen