WTC officer remembers fallen heroes
Why did I walk away? Coping with survivor's guilt
By Mike Kelly
BERGEN COUNTY, N.J. — In the silent corners of his meticulous mind, Alan T. DeVona knows he did the best he could at the World Trade Center on that Tuesday in September almost seven years ago.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: WTC officer remembers fallen heroes
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform