Police: 4 women found dead at Tulsa apartment
A 4-year-old boy found in the same apartment was unharmed, his relationship with the women is unknown
TULSA, Okla. — Police in Tulsa say four women have been found dead inside an apartment and authorities are searching for a suspect in the deaths.
A 4-year-old boy found in the same apartment was unharmed.
Police spokeswoman Officer Jill Roberson says police received a 911 call shortly after 12:30 p.m. Monday about the victims. Roberson says officers found the women dead at the apartment on the city's south side.
It was not immediately clear what relationship the boy has with the victims.
Roberson says investigators are on the scene to identify the victims and determine how they died. The cause of death was not immediately released.
Copyright 2013 Associated Press
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help