N.C. police search for three missing in plant explosion
GARNER, N.C. — Three people were in critical condition and three were missing after an explosion Tuesday at a plant that produces Slim Jim food products near Raleigh, North Carolina, officials said.
The explosion, reported about 11:30 a.m., caused sections of the roof to collapse at the ConAgra Foods plant in Garner, Mayor Ronnie Williams said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms