N.C. police search for three missing in plant explosion
GARNER, N.C. — Three people were in critical condition and three were missing after an explosion Tuesday at a plant that produces Slim Jim food products near Raleigh, North Carolina, officials said.
The explosion, reported about 11:30 a.m., caused sections of the roof to collapse at the ConAgra Foods plant in Garner, Mayor Ronnie Williams said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house