Texas A&M evacuates campus after bomb threat
The evacuation order was posted on the university's website Friday as a "Code Maroon" warning
COLLEGE STATION, Texas — Texas A&M University officials say they have received a campus-wide bomb threat and are evacuating all students, faculty and staff.
The evacuation order was posted on the university's website Friday as a "Code Maroon" warning. The school says all classes were canceled.
The warning says the evacuation is effective immediately and in effect until further notice.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court