Gunman shoots 4, kills himself at Reno hospital
One of the shooting victims is in surgery, information isn't immediately available on the condition of the others
RENO, Nev. — A lone gunman shot has injured four people before killing himself at a hospital building in Reno, Nev.
Reno police say the man entered the Center for Advanced Medicine at Renown Regional Medical Center at about 2:45 p.m. with at least one firearm and began shooting.
Reno police Lt. Tom Robinson says the shooter turned the gun on himself before 3 p.m.
Robinson says one of the shooting victims is in surgery. Information isn't immediately available on the condition of the others.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend