Gunman shoots 4, kills himself at Reno hospital
One of the shooting victims is in surgery, information isn't immediately available on the condition of the others
RENO, Nev. — A lone gunman shot has injured four people before killing himself at a hospital building in Reno, Nev.
Reno police say the man entered the Center for Advanced Medicine at Renown Regional Medical Center at about 2:45 p.m. with at least one firearm and began shooting.
Reno police Lt. Tom Robinson says the shooter turned the gun on himself before 3 p.m.
Robinson says one of the shooting victims is in surgery. Information isn't immediately available on the condition of the others.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman