Motorola introduces Real-Time Crime Center software
Software integrates video, CAD and more to increase situational awareness
By PoliceOne Staff
Motorola is releasing the Real-Time Crime Center with its own starter kit, which consists of the RIC platform including software licensing for a RIC console position and connections to supporting interfacing with a CAD platform and up to two video management platforms.Working off of Motorola’s Real-Time Intelligence Console as its backbone, the Real-Time Crime Center takes inputs from multiple data sources such as video, sensors, alarms, computer-aided dispatch and combines them with data analytics and radio networks to deliver a unified operational view.
The kit will also give users the ability to connect to up to 100 existing cameras.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend