Critical Incident Response
From terrorist attacks to natural disasters it is incumbent upon local law enforcers to be prepared for a critical incident at any time. In this segment, Barb Harris outlines a response plan for emergencies.
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police