Official: Pa. police video off limits to public
Copyright 2006 Tribune Review Publishing Company
All Rights Reserved
Mt. Lebanon has denied a resident's request to view a dashboard-camera videotape of a controversial July traffic stop in which police used a stun gun on a 66-year-old pizzeria owner.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Official: Pa. police video off limits to public
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform