Investigation earns Minn. officer 15 minutes of fame
By Mark Stodghill
Duluth News-Tribune, Minn.
Duluth traffic investigator Tom Stolee will portray himself, with actors playing other roles in an episode titled "Mystery Driver" on the Discovery Health Channel's (cable Ch. 110 in Duluth) "Accident Investigator" series.
On July 30, 2003, Winona Lynn Dickenson of Duluth was killed when a vehicle driven by Douglas Robert Olson failed to negotiate a curve at the intersection of West Michigan Street and Carlton Street. The vehicle struck a road sign, sheared off a telephone pole, became airborne and landed on its roof, pinning Dickenson beneath.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help