Tenn. police turn to media liaisons
By Adam Crisp
The Chattanooga Times Free Press
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. — Guns and ammo? Check. Patrol cars and plenty of gas? Check. A spokesman ready to take a barrage of media calls?
These days, some in law enforcement argue that full-time public affairs officers are as essential as weapons and technology.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Tenn. police turn to media liaisons
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house