New reality show stars Steven Seagal and La. deputies
By Gary Strauss
On the big screen, he has been Out for Justice, Under Siege and Above the Law. Now, the action star is the law on A&E channel's Steven Seagal Lawman.
Seagal has quietly served as an unpaid reserve deputy in Louisiana's Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office since the mid-'80s, when he befriended the late Sheriff Harry Lee. But Seagal's law enforcement career is no longer under the radar.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman