Baltimore Ravens thank New Orleans police with new motorcycles
Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti is donating two 2013 Harley Davidson FLHP motorcycles to the force as a thank you for their treatment during the Super Bowl
BALTIMORE, Md. — Ravens donate 2 motorcycles to New Orleans police force as a show of appreciation
The Baltimore Ravens have donated two motorcycles to the New Orleans Police Department Traffic Division as a show of appreciation for the treatment the team received during the week of the Super Bowl.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms