Baltimore Ravens thank New Orleans police with new motorcycles
Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti is donating two 2013 Harley Davidson FLHP motorcycles to the force as a thank you for their treatment during the Super Bowl
BALTIMORE, Md. — Ravens donate 2 motorcycles to New Orleans police force as a show of appreciation
The Baltimore Ravens have donated two motorcycles to the New Orleans Police Department Traffic Division as a show of appreciation for the treatment the team received during the week of the Super Bowl.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds