Cops pull over Jose Canseco, find diapered goats in car
The officer apparently found the odd display amusing - it's unclear why the former MLB star was pulled over
The Daily Mail
Nevada — Former Major League Baseball player Jose Canseco was pulled over by the police in Nevada on Wednesday evening and the cops were greeted by an unusual sight: Canseco had a goat in the back of his car.
The former MLB slugger told his thousands of Twitter followers that he and model Leila Knight got some fainting goats and even asked for name suggestions.
A couple hours after acquiring his new goats, Canseco was pulled over. Apparently, the officer got a kick out of Canseco's new animals in the backseat.
Just got pulled over with goats in the car. The cop laughed at our poor goats . Awesome pic.twitter.com/hN1WiE7qDG— Jose Canseco (@JoseCanseco) November 21, 2013
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Trooper under investigation for calling ICE to report illegal immigrant
- Police say newly freed gang member killed Calif. officer
- Bystander helps officer under attack by jumping on suspect's back
- Sheriff Joe successor pulls back on immigration holds in jails
- Ala. church asks for its own police department