TASER CEO talks spike in cameras following Ferguson
TASER CEO Rick Smith tells Christine Romans that the uncertainty is what's most dangerous when it comes to acquiring body cameras.
For free grant assistance for all TASER products, request help here.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help