Police file complaint against Mass. boy's rap videos
The videos show the boy slapping a woman's buttocks, engaging in sexually suggestive dances
BROCKTON, Massachusetts — Police in the U.S. say they have lodged child abuse and neglect complaints against a man whose 9-year-old son appears in sexually suggestive rap videos posted online.
The videos show the boy slapping a woman's buttocks, engaging in sexually suggestive dances and glorifying drug use and materialism.
Police said Sunday they are also informing Massachusetts child welfare officials about the videos that feature Luie Rivera Jr., who goes by the stage name Lil Poopy.
Lt. David Dickinson tells The Enterprise newspaper that the videos are "a bit much for a 9-year old."
His father, Luis Rivera, said his son is simply acting and not doing anything wrong. He says he plans to contact his lawyer.
Copyright 2013 Associated Press
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman