Misconduct - page 2
FULL LIST OF Misconduct - page 2 RESULTS
Fla. officer drags drunk woman to jail–
Officer Christopher Goodwin, who admits his actions were inappropriate, was suspended for 4 days.
Pa. police chief makes profanity-ridden 'apology'–
Chief Mark Kessler posted a video to YouTube stating he had offended viewers in a previous video with his language
Fla. sergeant charged with lewd conduct–
A police sergeant in Fla. has been charged with lewd conduct.
Off-duty Ariz. cop fired for pointing gun at clerk–
Rookie Kyle McCartin appeared intoxicated when he entered a gas station wearing a ballistic vest and aimed his gun.
Police officer fired after pointing gun at clerk–
A police officer in Tucson was fired after pointing a gun at a store clerk.
La. officer pulling over fellow cop prompts spat–
The heated exchange that unfolded after one officer pulled over another prompted both of them to undergo verbal counseling.
Ga. cops in 'punching video' lose certification–
Two Atlanta officers seen on video punching a suspect have lost their certification to work as police officers.
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house