Grand Rapids Police Use Vigilant Solutions to Reduce Crime and Recapture Revenue
Grand Rapids Police Department is using Vigilant's CarDetector Mobile LPR solution to locate vehicles of interest in crimes, and also to recapture some of the $400,000 of unpaid parking citations annually. The initial results are very positive, with GRPD reporting a very quick return on investment.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house