Urban Shield 2013 Intro + DragonForce
DragonForce, Drakontas' team collaboration software, was selected as the embedded technology for the active shooter scenario in this year's Urban Shield program.
The Alameda County Sheriff's Office (ACSO) hosted the 48 hour endurance competition and training exercise, and more than 30 Bay Area UASI Region SWAT teams utilized DragonForce during one of the 36 event scenarios designed to challenge participating teams.
DragonForce is a command and control, team collaboration app that runs on iPhones, iPads, Android smartphones and web browsers. DragonForce features include: personnel tracking on maps, collaborative whiteboarding on floor plans and images, group based text messaging, situation reports, file sharing and after action reporting. The software was utilized in an active shooter scenario taking place at the Castro Valley Elementary School
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman