FULL LIST OF Montana RESULTS
Idaho cop warns man to drop gun before fatal shooting–
An Idaho State Trooper was justified in shooting a Montana motorist who grabbed a gun during a police check along Interstate 90 at Lookout Pass in June, Shoshone County Prosecuting Attorney Keisha Oxendine said Tuesday..
PoliceOne top 5
- 10 secrets cops know that most people don't
- Lawmakers want to end 'gun-free zones'
- Bill would make killing first responders a death penalty crime
- Ala. church asks for its own police department
- Uber driver returns stolen purse after cop sends selfie
Can a career in law enforcement bridge the gap between military and civilian life?
There aren't many nine-to-five jobs that offer the same excitement you experienced in the military