FULL LIST OF Motor officer Topics
Keeping motor cops safe with a break-in program–
Prior to deploying motorcycles, a department should seek out a training school that provides thorough and challenging training — look for schools that include a field break-in period or that could help you set up a motorcycle break-in program.
Authority Reborn: The 2014 Harley-Davidson Police Motorcycle Line–
Check out the new, rebuilt and redesigned 2014 Harley-Davidson Police Motorcycle Line as you're taken on a tour of the new features. Harley went back to the drawing board with the help of their Police Advisory Board, composed of real motor officers, and put in great features that will help you every day out on the road.
PoliceOne top 5
- AG Lynch: US must hold police accountable
- Police departments test gun-mounted cameras
- Tenn. bill to legalize silencers introduced to Congress
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Ponch and Jon are back in 'CHiPs' movie trailer
Flow chart: What type of credit card should you pick?
According to PoliceOne data, LEOs are 1.23 times more likely than other consumers to have a credit card. Are you selecting the correct one?