Full list of Ocean Systems results
Ocean Systems at IACP 2012–
Bryan Kerrigan of Ocean Systems talks with Dave Smith about forensic video image and audio analysis for law enforcement, and how this technology applies to every day situations.
Omnivore Overview Video - Capturing Video and Images from Ocean Systems–
Now first responders and experienced analysts alike can go on scene with confidence that they will walk away with an uncompressed copy of the evidence they need to investigate the case.
Forensic Video Analysis and Clarification Using dTective from Ocean Systems–
Ocean Systems dTective powered by Avid Systems is the most powerful and widely used video evidence analysis and audio evidence analysis system. With dTective, you can easily enhance Digital (DVR) and Analog (Tape) evidence with a host of forensic clarification processes. This video is a groundbreaking weapon in the fight to capture and convict those who choose to break the law. Evidence captured on video has been found to be more accurate, more reliable, and more convincing than eyewitness testimony alone. But clear images are only part of the picture.
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter