Best Female Cop Character Face-off: Olivia Benson vs. Chris Sanchez
Vote for your favorite as we crown the champ
By PoliceOne Staff
There have been a ton of great TV and movie cops over the years, including many awesome characters gracing the small screen right now. So we want to know - who's the best fictional female officer of all time? This week, "S.W.A.T's" Christina Sanchez faces off against "Law & Order's" Olivia Benson.
Cast your vote below and check back to watch these ladies battle it out for the number one spot.
Officer Third Grade Christina "Chris" Sanchez is played by Michelle Rodriguez in the 2003 action film S.W.A.T. The tough-as-nails actress joins the ranks of Colin Farrell and Samuel L. Jackson as a member of LAPD's Special Weapons and Tactics team on a mission to keep a world renowned drug kingpin behind bars.
Detective Olivia Benson is played by Mariska Hargitay on the longrunning courtroom drama "Law and Order: Special Victim's Unit." Hargitay plays a passionate yet down-to business NYPD detective who investigates sex crimes.
Here's how the competition has played out so far:
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy