Off-duty - page 2
FULL LIST OF Off-duty - page 2 RESULTS
Firearms Carry for Off-Duty Female Cops–
For a variety of reasons, some officers don't carry off-duty. Adam Painchaud talks to Betsy Brantner Smith about why officers need to be prepared to protect themselves at all times, and offers a few options for weapons concealment off the job.
Protect your Family, Carry Off-Duty–
Off-duty survival is critical to officer safety. Since 10 percent of police officers who are murdered are killed off the job, carrying a firearm with you is your first step.
Reality Training: Trolley Square Shooting–
In this segment, Barb Harris and Betsy Brantner-Smith discuss the Trolley Square Shooting and the importance of talking with and preparing your family for the role you play as a law enforcement officer both on and off duty.
Vicky Farren: Spousal Perspective on Off Duty Carry–
In this PoliceOneTV Video, Betsy Brantner-Smith talks with Vicky Farren, whose husband is a law enforcement officer, about her opinions on off duty carry. Vicky feels comfortable with both her and her husband carrying a gun while they are off duty. She discusses her reasoning behind this and explains how she didn't always feel this way.
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'