Denver: City can be liable for off-duty officers
Karen E. Crummy Denver Post Staff Writer
Copyright 2006 The Denver Post
All Rights Reserved
Denver police officers may rack up extra cash working off- duty jobs, but it's taxpayers who pick up the tab when something goes wrong.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Denver: City can be liable for off-duty officers
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds