Denver: City can be liable for off-duty officers
Karen E. Crummy Denver Post Staff Writer
Copyright 2006 The Denver Post
All Rights Reserved
Denver police officers may rack up extra cash working off- duty jobs, but it's taxpayers who pick up the tab when something goes wrong.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Denver: City can be liable for off-duty officers
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help