Ill. driver charged with ramming off-duty cop
By Dan P. Blake
FOREST PARK, Ill. — A Forest Park man has been charged in an alleged road-rage incident against an off-duty Chicago police officer.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ill. driver charged with ramming off-duty cop
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help