Off-duty Okla. officer dies in accident
MADILL, Oka. — An on-duty Chickasaw Nation police officer died Friday when he tried to pass another vehicle in a no-passing zone and collided with a pickup, according to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol.
Special Agent Robert Patrick "Pat” Flickinger of the Lighthorse Police Department died at the scene of the wreck, which occurred about 7:55 p.m. just east of Madill on State Highway 199 in Marshall County.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Off-duty Okla. officer dies in accident
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house