Off-duty NY officer hospitalized after stabbing
By Michael Frazier
NEW YORK — An off-duty New York police officer is expected to survive after being stabbed early yesterday on the streets of Chelsea, police said.
The officer, whose name wasn't released, had just left a nightclub when he got into a heated confrontation with three men about 3 a.m., as he and some friends stopped for hot dogs on 27th Street.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Off-duty NY officer hospitalized after stabbing
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help