Off-duty NY officer hospitalized after stabbing
By Michael Frazier
NEW YORK — An off-duty New York police officer is expected to survive after being stabbed early yesterday on the streets of Chelsea, police said.
The officer, whose name wasn't released, had just left a nightclub when he got into a heated confrontation with three men about 3 a.m., as he and some friends stopped for hot dogs on 27th Street.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Off-duty NY officer hospitalized after stabbing
- Edged Weapons
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman