Seattle cop charged in Hells Angels shooting
Off-duty Seattle cop shoots Hells Angel
By Jennifer Sullivan
The Seattle Times
MEADE COUNTY, S.D. — Several felony charges were filed in South Dakota this morning against a Seattle police officer who shot and wounded a Hells Angels member during a fight inside a Sturgis bar earlier this month.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Seattle cop charged in Hells Angels shooting
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'