Officer involved in off duty shooting to stand trial
D.A. charges San Diego officer in shooting
Woman shot by off-duty officer was drunk
CA woman shot by police charged with endangerment
Off-duty Calif. cop shoots woman, boy in road-rage incident
By Matthew Rodriguez
San Diego Union-Tribune
SAN DIEGO, Calif. — After a dramatic day of testimony yesterday, a judge ordered a San Diego police officer to stand trial for shooting a mother and her son in an Oceanside parking lot at the culmination of an apparent road rage incident in March.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house