Retired cop charged with impersonating
By Alexis Stevens
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
ATLANTA — A retired Atlanta police officer once hailed as a hero said he was looking after a neighbor’s house when he questioned men he saw at the home across the street.
Hours later, Mike McCain, 58, was charged with impersonating a police officer and false detainment.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Retired cop charged with impersonating
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house